Product Liability Lawsuits
Our lawyers are handling product liability drug injury lawsuits throughout the country. These are the lawsuits we are now pursuing include:
- Vaginal Mesh Claims (including all vaginal mesh manufacturers including Mentor ObTape)
- Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement Lawsuit: Claims involving Zimmer knee replacements
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery Claims: both malpractice and product liability claims
- Topamax Lawsuits: Topamax lawsuits claim that Topamax's manufacturer has largely ignored the risks associated with Topamax injuries to unborn children, putting their head in the sand on data that proved the risk. Instead of worrying about these harms, Ortho-McNeil was pushed Topamax on doctors for every aliment under the sun.
- NuvaRing (class action lawsuit involving NuvaRing contraceptive)
- DePuy Hip Replacement (recalled ASR implants) and other metal on metal hip replacements
Our product liability drug injury lawyers are investigating these potential lawsuits and claims. If you want to speak with a product liability lawyer about a potential lawsuit or claim, call 800-553-8082 for a free case evaluation.